Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Am a Mother

It has been a long tome since I have posted.  I have had lots of ideas floating around in my head but have not made the time to sit down and write them down.

I Am a Mother...

I am the mother of five (I include my dogs in that count).
I am a mother who is fiercely protective of her children and struggles with making sure I am not over protective.
I am a mother who loves to celebrate their birthdays.
I am mother who has trouble finding the balance between my family, my work, and myself.
I am a mother who needs a little mothering herself.
 I am a mother who is divided...I want my kids to stay little, but I love seeing them grow up and assert their independence.
I am a mother who...
loves my blue jeans and wishes I could wear them to work.
wants to find more time to pursue my personal interests.
who loves to cook, but hates housework.
who has big ideas for my house.
who is married to my best friend.
who KNOWS she needs to have more patience.
and who LOVES her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment