Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 Weeks and Counting

Spring Break is over...

8 weeks left of for school.

Will I make it?  About this time every year I ask myself the same question and every year I make it with my sanity still in tact.

I cannot wait for summer this year.  Last summer was rough because I was in my last trimester of my pregnancy and did not want to do anything.  It was too hot to move and every time I moved too much I began having contractions.  I felt bad for my girls because they did not get to do a lot of fun stuff.

My plan for this summer is to be a summer of fun.  Lots of time swimming, trips big and small, and good memories (I hope) for all of us.

Now to get through these 8 weeks...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about these 8 weeks and the upcoming summer. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete