Monday, July 18, 2011

Reality TV

Okay...I will 'fess up.

I enjoy reality tv.

Now I use the term reality loosely, but I take guilty pleasure in watching other people's train wrecks.

My first taste came with MTV's The Real World. It was the season in San Francisco. I so enjoyed watching their "drama."

Today I now like watching most of the competition shows - especially cooking ones. I also enjoyed pretty much anything on Bravo TV.

Right now I am watching Big Brother, Real Housewives of NY and New Jersey, the Next Food Network Star, Design Star, and Master Chef.

What don't I watch? I have never been able to get into the Bachelor / Bachelorette. I also no longer watch MTV series like Teen Mom or Real World.

What guilty TV pleasure do you have?
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment