Friday, April 22, 2011

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Yesterday...
When I think back on the past I can say without a doubt I had a happy childhood.  Growing up I had a loving family, of course there were dysfunctions, but what family doesn't have those.  I know I was loved and I know I was happy and the way I was raised made me the person I am today.  No regrets or what ifs hang over my head.

Today...
Today my life continues to be happy...oh sure I have my wants, but I have no needs.  Today I want my children to go to bed happy and know they are loved.  I want my husband to know I will be there when he goes to sleep and when he wakes up and plan on being there for at least the next 50 years.

Tomorrow...
Tomorrow I look forward to my children grow into confident and caring individuals who will be able to think for themselves.  I want to help raise a generation both in my home and in my classroom of people who care for those around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment